I’m surprised it took this long for Victoria’s Secret to start offering a store credit card. It seems as though most other clothing stores and department stores have been trying to get you to sign up for a credit card for years, but somehow not Victoria’s Secret.
Some of those other store credit cards have some offers, but this Victoria’s Secret card has lots of perks. They make sure that they take care of their loyal customers and this card makes it easier for them.
The more you spend, the more benefits you will get. There are three tiers: Angel Card, Angel VIP and Angel Forever. You earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. 500 points gets you the Angel VIP card and 1000 will qualify you for the Angel Forever card.
All cards get you:
- Rewards gift each time you earn 250 points
- Birthday Gift
- Limited-Edition Anniversary Gift
- Early access to Semi-Annual Sale
- Double points on all bra purchases
- First to receive news about product updates
Angel VIPs also get:
- Triple points on purchases during events
throughout the year
- Free beauty gifts throughout the year
Angel Forever cardholders will also be eligible for:
- Free standard shipping twice a year on
Spring and Fall collections
- Annual Thank You Gift for maintaining status
- Participation in exclusive Angel Forever Panel